Though we are in the business of learning experience personalization and on a mission to deliver irreplaceable training, the cause that gets us out of bed every morning is co-creating the world’s most transformative workplace experiences. That infinite pursuit starts with the workplace experience we create for our own employees, whether that’s in Phoenix, Guadalajara, Paris, or Timbuktu.
In fact, according to anonymous surveys conducted every month since our hiring growth began in late 2019, 100% of our employees recommend Journeyage as an exceptional place to work (and that third-party figure gets updated regularly)! We aren’t perfect by any means, but we’re on the journey to improve each and every day.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here’s what one of our sales team members has to say about working for Journeyage: “I have a goal, and I’m not joking when I say it: I want to work for Journeyage for the rest of my life. There’s nowhere else I could imagine working that has been as personally and professionally meaningful. The culture we have here may sound like a fairytale, but it’s not. It’s real, and I’m all-in for the long haul.”
While we could list many other reasons we recommend Journeyage, feel free to reach out and learn more about our unique culture before you apply from one of our tribe members, because we hire for culture-fit before experience, competency, or how good your resume looks. Given our passion for personalization, we’d much rather craft a role built around the right person than we would fit someone into a one size fits all job.
What you will do
Everyone who joins our tribe is responsible for creating value, regardless of their role. But that looks a little bit different for everybody. The positions we are most commonly looking for include:
- Backend and front-end product developers familiar with a wide array of Java technologies to help us craft a delightful, open, pixel-perfect platform seeking to personalize training for every human on the planet
- Sales and marketing professionals to help our wayfinders promote and sell personalized training solutions to people-first enterprises
- Customer success and account management representatives to help our learning experience management team guide our customers to success
- Junior and senior instructional designers to help our learning experience design team craft irreplaceable training content for our customers
Even if none of these appeal to you, don’t let that stop you from applying. There are plenty of other problems we’re looking to solve for and opportunities we’re looking to seize as we grow.
Who we’re looking for
We’re always looking for lifelong learners who are excellent at their craft and want purpose, not just a paycheck. You will feel right at home with us if you:
- Commit to upholding the unique hallmarks, values, and ways of our culture
- Seek to learn continuously and thrive in high growth, startupesque environments
- Are driven to help others succeed, both internally and externally
- Remain humble and coachable, but also exude confidence
- Communicate excellently in both oral and written forms
- Love figuring out how to leverage new and existing technology and automation to solve problems
- Do not wait to be told what to do and are self-motivated
- Remain attentive to detail while never losing sight of the larger problem you’re solving for
- Think in terms of systems that need to be developed, not just jobs that need to be done
- Focus on your personal and team goals, doing what it takes to hit the numbers
- Collaborate well with others and appreciate the opportunity to co-create
- Are comfortable with some day-to-day ambiguity
- Desire leadership development within a quickly growing enterprise
- Enjoy the journey more than reaching the destination
Last but certainly not least, it should be noted that Journeyage’s intent is to build an uncommonly diverse and inclusive tribe so we can advance our purpose to love and learn with one another. This is not only the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do. That means we’re actively looking for people who think differently than us, have a different background than us, and look differently than us.
In other words, if you typically feel underrepresented in technology companies like ours, you’re not only invited to apply, we urge you to apply.